Monday, March 12, 2007

monday

swimming was fun saturday, and today was so warm we got to go to the park...it was pretty windy though. we get to ride the train this weekend and go to a parade. I like riding the train.
bye
maddie pierson

2 comments:

Nita Pierson said...

I want to hear about your first swimming lesson. What are they teaching you? To hold your breath and get your face wet? I bet you are really going to have fun at the parade today. Will you see the green river? Let me know all about it. I hope you got to wear your green clothes! I miss you and Ari and your mommy and daddy.

Adrienne said...

How was the parade? Are Gladys and Pip enjoying the warmer weather? Oliver LOVES going outside and eating grass. He meows for Mike to take him out all of the time. Talk to you later!